As operators of the website at asp-stuttgart.de (also “website”), we are responsible for the personal data of the user (“you”) of this website within the meaning of the applicable data protection law, in particular the basic data protection regulation (“GDPR”).
In the following we inform you clearly in the context of our duty to inform (art. 13 ff. GDPR) about which data is processed during your visit to our website and on what legal basis this is done. You will also receive information on how we protect your data from a technical and organisational point of view and what rights you have vis-à-vis us and the responsible supervisory authority.
1. information about the responsible party
asp Architekten GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)711 223 38-0
Fax: +49 (0)711 223 38-88
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a company data protection officer.
c/o DS Compliance GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)211 942 588 – 24
3. Processing of your personal data
Informatorische Nutzung unserer Website
Informational use of our website
When you browse to our website to simply visit it, so-called log files are processed by our system to automatically collect them.
The following log files are processed automatically:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Type of Internet browser used
• Language of the Internet browser used
• Accessed Pages
• Access status/http status code
• Amount of data transferred
• Success or error of the loading process
• Internet service provider of the user
The log files contain your IP address and possibly other personal data. Therefore, an assignment to you is always possible. However, we store your data only temporarily and in particular not together with other personal data.
The processing of the above data is necessary for the availability of our website. We also store the data for the purpose of the security of our information technology systems. These purposes also justify our legitimate interest in processing the data on the legal basis Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The log files, which also contain your IP address, will be deleted or made anonymous immediately after they are no longer necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, but at the latest after one year.
4. Contact by e-mail
You have the possibility to contact us by e-mail. Your personal data transmitted in the e-mail will be stored by us. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be processed in order to handle your contact. The legal basis for processing your personal data is art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We will store the data until it is no longer necessary to reach the purpose of the conversation with you and until the reason for your contacting us has been fully clarified.
If your e-mail is intended to conclude a contract with us, the additional legal basis for processing your personal data is art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. These data are stored as long as they are necessary for the execution of the contract. In addition, we only store your data in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations (e.g. tax obligations) (art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR).
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to
Please note the following: You can ensure yourself that no cookies at all are stored on your computer, or that storage is only permitted by certain cookies. You can select this in your Internet browser settings. You can also view and delete the cookies stored there.
If you block all cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
We use our own cookies to ensure the functionality of our website. Some elements of our website require that your internet browser be recognized after a page change.
In the overview you can see for what purposes your data is collected and for how long it is stored:
Name Cookie Purpose of the cookie Storage time
wpml_referer_url Saves the last requested URL of the website and serves for setting the correct language 24 hours
For the processing of personal data in cookies that we place on our website to ensure the functionality of our website and our offer, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
Possibility of objection and elimination
As explained in the introduction to this section, you can enable or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser. You can delete cookies that have already been saved by your Internet browser at any time. If cookies for our website are restricted or deactivated, it is possible that not all functionalities can be used.
6. Application data
On our website we inform you about vacancies in our team and you can send us your application by e-mail. We process your data to manage your application process, which means that your application will be viewed by the employees responsible for pre-selection. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and we will not use your data for any other purposes.
Your application data will be stored by us. If we reject your application, we will only store the data for as long as necessary, for a maximum period of six months, unless you give us your consent that we may store the applicant data for longer in order to contact you after this period if necessary.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is § 26 BDSG and Art. 88 GDPR.
7. Your rights
When we process your data, you are “affected” within the meaning of the GDPR. You have the following rights: right to information, right to rectification, right to limitation of processing, right to cancellation, right to notification and right to data transferability. In addition, you have a right of objection and a right of revocation.
Below you will find details on the individual rights:
a. Right to information
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether your personal data is being processed.
If we process your personal data, you have the right to obtain information about the following information:
• the processing purposes
• the categories of personal data being processed;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
• if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
• the existence of a right to have your personal data corrected or deleted or to restriction of the processing by us or a right of objection against such processing;
• the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
• if the personal data was not collected directly from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
If we transfer your data to an international organisation or to a third country, you also have the right to request information as to whether suitable guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR exist in connection with the transmission.
b. Right of rectification
You have the right to rectification and/or completion of the data that we have stored about you if this data is incorrect or incomplete. We will make the rectification or completion without delay.
c. Right to restrict processing
Under certain conditions, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data. At least one of the following conditions must be fulfilled:
• You deny the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
• The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead you request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• You have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your interests.
d. Right to cancellation
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data immediately if we are obliged to do so. This is the case if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
• Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
• You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
• You file an objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you file an objection to processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
• Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
• The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
• Your personal data have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made your personal data public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with the aforementioned conditions, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the technologies and implementation costs available to us, to inform other data processors who process the personal data, that you have requested us to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
However, your right to cancellation does not exist if processing is necessary for the following reasons (exceptions):
• To exercise freedom of expression and information;
• to fulfill a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us;
• for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
• for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) GDPR, in so far as the law referred to in (1) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudicial the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
• for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
e. Right to notification
If you have exercised your right of rectification, deletion or restriction against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data of the rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
f. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and the right to have this data transferred to another person in charge, subject to the following conditions:
(1) Processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b and
(2) processing shall be carried out by means of automated methods.
You have the right that we transfer your personal data directly to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible and freedoms and rights of other persons are not affected by this.
This right to data transferability shall not apply if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
g. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on Art. 6 (1) lit. e or lit. f GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation. This also applies to any profiling referred to in these provisions.
After an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling as far as it is connected with direct advertising.
If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process it for these purposes.
You have the possibility of exercising your objection in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding directive 2002/58/EC (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) – by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
h. Right of revocation
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not render the legality of the processing retroactively ineffective.
i. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. In particular, you may assert your right of appeal in your Member State of residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to GDPR.
You will find an overview of the respective data protection officers of the federal states as well as their contact details under the following link:
8. Up-to-dateness and changes of this data protection regulations
Status: May 25, 2018 Data protection tailored to your needs www.datenschutz-stuttgart.com